Michael Breen, Founder and CEO, lived in Korea for more than 30 years, working first as a journalist for The Guardian, The Times and The Washington Times, before becoming a public relations consultant in 1994 with the Seoul office of the Burson Marsteller PR agency.
Michael’s speaking topics:
- How to gain the respect of the media
- Why good PR enhances and protects your brand
- Doing business with North & South Korea - strategic insights
- Overcoming cultural hurdles in international business
- Creating points of commonality in international business
- Expanding an established brand successfully abroad
He founded Insight Communications in 2004. He is the author of two books on Korea, including "The Koreans," which was selected as one of the best books on the country by the Financial Times and Korea JoongAng Daily.
Mike graduated with a degree in English literature and linguistics from Edinburgh University. He is a past president of the Seoul Foreign Correspondents Club and an honorary citizen of Seoul.